Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 24, 2010

More apples and fall colors

This is by far my favorite time of the year.  The leaves are just beginning to change their colors, and while this is a less-than-glorious foliage season due to dry summer and fall weather, my photography skills certainly can't give justice to their colors.

The boys and I went apple picking on Saturday - mostly for the tractor ride, I think.
These 2 would not look at me at the same time.

bags just waiting to be filled...
County Fair Farmer's Market, our apple orchard suppliers! 


Many thanks to our kind cheuffeur






Brody desperately wanted to pick pumpkins, too, but we were without Daddy, so that had to wait.

But the apples didnt.  Have to wait , that is.

mmmmm.


We also had some rockin' cinnamon buns this week..  The baked into such a huge roll  that Duane thought I had made cinnamon cake!

A very satisfied customer.

No comments: