Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Apples, apples everywhere!

I know you may be getting tired of apple posts, but we are an apple-eating -pie-craving-applesauce-making family.  Who deserved another trip to a new apple orchard for us -Bailey's Orchard.  With true drive-in service...

one  happy apple-luvin' boy


Bro-in-law ben with his little bros-in-law

my 7-months-preggers stepdaughter reaching for the perfect apples

Granddaughter Riley sharing her radio flyer wagon with Uncle Brody

sweet precious girl

Doesn't this look like the Evil Queen's poison apple in Snow White?

Riley and her Papa (grandpa Duane)


Silly bros-in-law

the best family shot out of four...

Siblings - little bros with big sis Sarah

2 comments:

Sarah, Ben and Riley said...

I'm your step daughter, not your daughter in law....silly! hahaha

The Vigue Family said...

Eeeekk! Sorry...that's what I get for publishing with your bros at my hip. Fixed now!